UCLA Panhellenic will be hosting Winter Recruitment 2015. The following chapters will be hosting events:
- Alpha Chi Omega
- Alpha Gamma Delta
- Delta Delta Delta
- NOTE: These 3 chapters will be the only ones also participating in Spring COB.
GO GREEK Schedule of Events:
Thursday, January 8th:
- Panhel Open House Round Event:
- 6:30 pm: Delta Delta Delta
- 7:30 pm: Alpha Gamma Delta
- 8:30 pm: Alpha Chi Omega
- Potential Members will have the opportunity to visit each chapter before individual recruitment events start. Here Potential New Members will get to know sorority women and see a little more about what sorority life is like. Register through the link below to participate in this exciting Thursday event.
- Join in the fun.
Week 1 - Winter Quarter:
Flyering on Bruin Walk:
Tuesday (1/6) - Thursday (1/8):
- 10:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mandatory Information Sessions (only need to attend one):
- Informational session, hosted by Panhel Exec at 6:00 pm
- Location: TBA
- Informational session, hosted by Panhel Exec at 8:00 pm
- Location: TBA
Thursday, 1/8: Open House Round
- Meet at the Inverted Fountain at 6:00 pm for check-in and to meet Panhel Exec
- Events run from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm. Here, you will spend 45 minutes with each chapter.
- Visit all 3 chapters; 45 minute events with 15 minute breaks
Friday, 1/9 - 1/16:
- Individual Chapter Events
- You may visit all 3 chapters or just 1. Its up to you.
Friday, 1/16: Bid Day:
- Bid Night Activities: 6-10 pm
Deadline to Register is Wednesday of Week 1 at 10:00 pm.
Registration Fee is $10